MANIFESTO People first, everything else second.
Our mission is to create the most effective healing process to compel your needs. Our effort-driven team is ready to create a safe space to help you be you. Therapy shouldn’t cause worry. We are here to listen, talk and support, as you are always number one for us!
What can we do for you today?
We offer online video or telephone assessments, consultations, therapy and counselling. If you need any help picking the right one for your needs, use the contact sheet, and our specialist will assist you!
- Individual therapy– best to learn about yourself, develop potential and self-betterment.
- Couples therapy – get through the rough path or visit us for a tune-up to keep your relationship in tip-top shape.
- Family therapy – lead your family to stronger and improved communication through support and understanding.
- Kids, teens, young adolescents – improve the parent-child bond and help your little one flourish.
- Sports therapy – train your brain like you train your muscles to set and achieve your goals.
- “Check-up from the neck up” – More than 50% of Americans say the pandemic has negatively impacted their mental health. We offer an initial assessment or an annual check-up and provide recommendations and decisive resources.
- Continuing Education & Professional Development Training in Motivational Interviewing as well as Expressive Therapies approved by the Canadian Professional Counsellors Association (CPCA).
- Burnout blocker – create a strategy that will keep you on track for decades.
Main mental health support
It is natural to need professional support when struggling with mental health. Here are examples of some issues that our therapists can help you with.
- Anger Management
- Anxiety/Stress and Depression Management
- Addiction (alcohol addiction, drug addiction, sex addiction)
- Relationship Counseling or Couples Counseling,
- Marital & Pre-Marital therapy
- Family Conflicts, Modern Parenting, Blended Families, Children and Divorce, Teen Issues
- Relationship problems, instability, conflict or communication issues,
- Dating issues
- Peer relationships
- Illness or Disease diagnoses
- Bereavement, Grief and Loss counselling
- Career and Corporate Coaching,
- Life Coaching
- Feeling stuck or wanting more,
- Personal development and growth, motivation, procrastination and Life transitions
- Behavioural Issues
- Self-esteem or self-confidence, shyness
- Coping Skills
- Emotional Disturbance
- Trauma and PTSD
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Racial Identity
Therapies we offer
Our personalised approach is possible thanks to various therapy options/models that we use and that are key for your mental health wellness.
- Art therapy, biblio-therapy
- Attachment-based therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural (CBT)
- Culture Sensitive
- Dialectical (DBT)
- Emotionally Focused
- Forensic Psychology
- Mindfulness-Based (MBCT)
- Positive Psychology
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)